All participants likely to engage in any physical AND/OR participation in activities at PRO GAME ATHLETICS agree to sign the Release and Waiver of Liability documents, detailing their participation.
A variety of injuries may occur to a participant within this training facility.
Those injuries include, but are not limited to:
1. Minor injuries such as scrapes, bruises, sprains, and strains of any body parts.
2. More serious injuries, such as broken bones, concussions, eye and facial injuries(including loss of vision), internal joint injuries(including elbow, knee, ankle, hip, shoulder and head/neck/spine injuries)
3. Catastrophic injuries such as heart attack, paralysis, and even death as a result of hazards or accidents such as being struck by a ball and/or bat, colliding with another player, sliding, slipping or excessive stress placed on the cardiovascular system and any other perceivable injury of any other kind, relative to any and all activity the participant may engage in within the facility or outside on its grounds.
All other information relative to injuries that may be sustained will be covered and supplemented by the Release and Waiver of Liability Agreement that will accompany this rental agreement and be signed by any and all participants at PRO GAME ATHLETICS.
1. APPROPRIATE GEAR MUS T BE WORN AT ALL TIMES.
This includes proper footwear and attire. No CLEATS, STUDDED TURF SHOES, or any other inappropriate footwear (such as dress shoes, boots, slippers, etc.) PRO GAME ATHLETICS staff and ownership reserves the right to refuse participation if the proper footwear and/or attire is not being utilized by any participant. Such refusal of participation will not entitle a customer to a refund.
2. PROTECTIVE GEAR MUST BE WORN IN CAGES
All participants are expected to wear the proper protective equipment when in the cages during any and all types of participation, from lessons to clinics or any event, as required. Helmets are required by all participants while hitting.
3. NO FOOD, GUM, DRINKS, OR SEEDS INSIDE CAGES AT ANY TIME
4. DON'T HORSE AROUND
No running, wrestling, or anything considered to be horseplay will be allowed or tolerated throughout all areas of the facility, including but not limited to cages, tunnels, walkways, outside areas, bathrooms and waiting areas.
5. NO SWINGING OUTSIDE OF THE CAGE
No swinging bats is permitted outside of the cage area, or in any other place within the facility except within the enclosed, netted cage areas.
6. KEEP LANGUAGE CLEAN
All participants are expected to refrain from using foul, vulgar or any type of discriminatory, offensive or inappropriate language. Such use may lead to participant or customer to be removed from the facility.
PRO GAME ATHLETICS staff will immediately stop any activity deemed unsafe or inappropriate.
PRO GAME ATHLETICS will require all participants, players, coaches, and/or volunteers sign the Release and Waiver Agreement before letting any individual participate or rent the space.